Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Guard Dog?...or not

When Buffy was about 3 months old she definitely did not fall into the guard dog category.
I was in the pantry doing laundy one night. Buffy was sitting in my laundry basket full of dirty clothes, just watching me change the wash. I had no idea what was sitting in the dark crevices behind the washing machine, waiting to pounce. I threw open the lid of the machine and from out behind a gigantic moth came flying right at my face. Of course, I scrame bloody murder and was thrashing my arms in the air. Buffy took off running, trying to get as far from me and the gigantic, prehistoric moth as possible. Needless to say, no one was seriously hurt - Ryan heroically came to my rescue and killed the moth. To remember this lovely experience, we took a picture of the bugger.

No comments: